March is officially “Stop Your Drama” month!
Drama: Any obstacle to your peace or prosperity.
What are you doing to “Stop Your Drama?”
Here are some questions to start the conversation. Post your responses below.
1. If the definition of DRAMA is any obstacle to your peace and prosperity…what is your drama right now?
2. With the current instability in the job market how do you see drama manifesting in the workplace?
3. What is your best tip for eliminating drama at work?
4. Is your daughter a “drama queen?” What are the red flags to look for?
5. Have you recently overcome a particular drama?
6. What is the most frustrating thing in your life right now that keeps you from peace or prosperity?
7. Answer this two part question: 1. What is your drama? 2. Where would you be without your drama?
To get your free resources visit www.stopyourdrama.org