Sometimes you just don’t get what you want. Even if you are an action taker, sometimes you feel stuck in the gap. The gap is the distance between where you are and where you want to go. There are a lot of theories on why people don’t get what they say they want. Here are 11 observations. See if any of these resonate and give me your own observations.
1. You don’t really know what you want.
2. You know what you want but you don’t believe it’s possible.
3. You don’t know what is required to get where you want to go.
4. You are not willing to do what is required.
5. You are not willing to ask for help.
6. You keep asking for approval instead of owning what you want.
7. You are not telling the truth about what you really want.
8. You are more committed to something else rather than your goal.
9. Old programming keeps you operating from your subconscious mind.
10. You do get what you want but you never celebrate or recognize it so you don’t get to experience the joy of success.
11. Your expectations are unrealistic given your skills, resources and time available.
What habits to do you see that keep people from getting what they want?