I had a HUGE insight that I couldn’t wait to share with you.
Two words that hold amazing power are the words “what if?”
“What if,” when said in fear produces more fear and worry.
- What if I look stupid?
- What if I fail?
- What if I don’t make enough money?
- What if she/he rejects my idea?
“What if,” when said in a state of curiosity and hope
opens the door to infinite possibilities and you become a creator.
- What if this is the best idea yet?
- What if I double my financial goals?
- What if I’m wildly successful?
- What if others think I’m brilliant?
Almost every act of creation starts with considering
a “what if.”
Using the “What if” question is part 8 of my Stop Your Drama Methodology, also called The 8 Steps of Empowerment. If you want to get a short overview go to http://www.stopyourdrama.com and sign up for the free Clarity Gift and the mini-lesson.